30.8.09

come, bring your friends

The Invitation
collage
7 inches wide x 7 inches high

The next exhibition of Vicious Scissors is hanging in Lavery Library at St. John Fisher College in Rochester, New York. It will be up for two months, but the reception, yes, the reception, where I will be laughing and answering questions, that is on Thursday, September 17th, from 4 to 7 pm. This is a small party. Come join me, look at my art, tell me what you think, write that down in my notebook so that I will remember what you think. Tell me what works, what doesn't. Mostly, though, enjoy it. Please.

1 comment:

Quiltin' Mama said...

ahh- marked the date on the calender! looking forward to it.
Just back from Michigan Madness or Great lakes tour 2009 depending on how you look at it. 9 days 4 campgrounds . . . not sure how many miles!!!My Daughter swam in all the lakes but Superior - she has a wet suit which helps!! :) Thought of you as we stood at the dividing point for Michigan and Huron is there a technical term for that? We were at the 45th parallel several times and the kids related it to MASH*** Good time.